Applications close August 11, 2017.
About Get Playing Places and Spaces
Get Playing Places and Spaces provides funding for infrastructure development so that more Queenslanders can be involved in sport and active recreation.
Eligible organisations can apply for up to $150,000 (GST exclusive).
Organisations will need to contribute a minimum of 20 per cent to the total eligible project costs unless the project is in a disaster declared Local Government Area for Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie and associated rainfall and flooding events as per the fact sheet . Applications are to be submitted online.
- Round 6 is now open for applications
- Applications close 11 August 2017
- Announcement of successful projects in October 2017
- Successful projects commence from 1 November 2017
Who can apply?
Organisations eligible to apply are:
- Queensland local or regional not-for-profit sport and recreation organisations and not-for-profit local community organisations (with a primary objective of sport or active recreation) incorporated under the:
- Associations Incorporation Act 1981 (Qld)
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cwlth)
- Cooperatives Act 2002 (Cwlth)
- Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cwlth)
- A sport or recreation club incorporated within a Queensland university
- Local governments with a population of less than 40,000 people.
All applications must be submitted no later than 5pm, 11 August 2017.