Future State Greats Ltd makes funding grants available to Queensland school students between the ages of 10-19 years who want to play sport but for some reason find it difficult to do so. Only Principals – or their representative – are eligible to apply for and on behalf of students that attend their schools.
If you, or anyone you know, is in need of assistance, please contact the family’s school or the fund.
Making an Application for Grants
- Principal permission – each nomination should have the full endorsement of the school principal to apply for grants.
- Tell us why? – please provide a short summary of the nominees story and all the background information on the ‘what’ and ‘when’ of the nomination
- School applies on student’s behalf – the nomination is made by the nominees school
- School completes on-line form nomination – here is the nomination form, please complete this form and have it ready to send in the event that your nomination has been successful
- Nomination submitted – submit the nomination on-line
- Nomination processed – FSG will assess the nomination, normally more information is required and the school representative will be contacted by a FSG representative
- Nomination approved/rejected – this process could take up to one month.
What sort of information will I require?
The Future State Greats Grants program is designed for school principals to nominate students from their school. The student may be eligible for funding if:
- They live in Australia and are enrolled in a Queensland school
- They are aged between 10-19 years
- The play or wish to play inter-school sport
The sort of information that will be required is:
- Student and family details
- School attendance records
- Sporting record and participation
- Behaviour record
- Costs associated with any relevant causes
Before starting the application I will require?
Please ensure that your student meets the following criteria:
They are a full-time bona-fide student at your school and currently represent your school in an affiliated QSS program (or they would like to) .
You have completed or are able to complete the following forms:
- Parent Consent Form
- Project Consent Form